A few hours ago I was saying that today's so busy I don't know where my head is, but then I got a Tweet from @Lerato_LB, who nominated me to answer these 21 Questions, because @gijane_zn nominated here ... that's how us bloggers roll, so here goes:
1. What is your current fashion obsession?
I just want to dress like a cowgirl. It's jeans and flowing tops with cowgirl boots (my real pair from Nashville). The fashion hasn't found its way to SA, so it's interesting to make it work and not want to buy clothes online.
2. What are you wearing today?
Jeans, cowgirl boots, a vest (but no one knows that) and a flowing black top.
Flat! Going out later, so it will be puffed up, hair styled and prettied up.
4. Do you nap a lot?
Not enough, but I do love a nap. With cats, it's hard not to want to cuddle, just a little, during the day.
5. Why is today special?
Cast party for #SisterActSA at Joburg Theatre. It's all come together and opening soon. So proud to be working on it!
6. What would you like to learn to do?
Play the stock market. Amazingly, I've learned it's not something people like to teach, but one day someone will help me and not be afraid to lose my money.
7. What?s for dinner today?
Deliciously catered food at Joburg Theatre. Not complaining that I don't have to cook.
8. What are you listening to right now?
Country music, of course ... Miranda Lambert - Little Red Wagon
9. What is your favorite weather?
Real spring weather. Maybe you need a jersey, maybe you don't!
10. What?s the last thing you bought?
More of the Sorbet facial and body range. I'm loving it!
11. What are your essentials when traveling?
Spare set of contact lenses, comfy walking shoes, mobile charger.
12. What?s your style?
13. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Finding my unique voice for my book so I don't get clumped onto the self help shelf with thousands of others.
14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Nashville, on Old Hickory lake.
15. Favourite vacation spot?
White River ... mountains!!
16. Name the things you cannot live without?
Being able to see the moon, my family (that included my cats) and candles
17. How was your childhood?
Crazy, but I only realised that after I grew up and was like, wow, we went through a lot as a family and made it through the other side!
18. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
The keys to office space.
19. What are you most excited for?
Tomorrow and the next and the next ... every day is getting more exciting!
20. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Italy ... just to eat ice cream!
21. Which countries have you visited?
USA, Italy, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, UK (London)