The terms and conditions for this website and the related coaching services are as follows:
When you access any of the Lifeology website pages you will be deemed to have accepted the terms below in full. These terms are governed by and interpreted in line with English law. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Copyright notice and reproduction of materials
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Lifeology Ltd. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- The Lifeology copyright notice (i.e. © Lifeology) must appear in all copies;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Lifeology.
Use of images
Some images on this site are reproduced with permission of the copyright owner. More information about our photographs can be obtained on request to firstname.lastname@example.org. No images from this site may be reproduced without the express permission of Lifeology or the appropriate copyright owner.
Web service access
Access to and use of this site is provided by Lifeology subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Lifeology reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Lifeology endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Lifeology will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Lifeology endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Lifeology does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Lifeology shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Lifeology accepts no responsibility for the content or services of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ?as is? basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. Lifeology does not act in any agency capacity for such sites.
A coaching relationship is a collaborative partnership. lt focuses on supporting the client in their development and helping them to respond skilfully to the challenges and opportunities of work and life. The coach will facilitate this learning process and will help the client in their development through conversations, advice and suggested activities between sessions. The client will be fully committed to this programme and to making time for the work required between sessions.
The coach will provide coaching as 60 min one-on-one coaching sessions online, unless otherwise agreed.
The coaching will be provided at a rate agreed with the client, which is payable by electronic transfer on invoice.
Session Scheduling and Cancellation
Coaching sessions will be scheduled at a time and venue that is convenient for both the client and the coach. Sessions will be held via an online meeting platform.
If any of the sessions need to be cancelled, the client will inform the coach promptly and no later than 24 hours prior to the agreed meeting time. For sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice the coach reserves the right to charge.
The coach commits to keeping anything shared by the client strictly confidential. The only exceptions to this would be information requested under statutory powers or by order of a court, or if anything arises to suggest that the client might harm themselves or others.
The coach may share certain topics anonymously and hypothetically with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
The client agrees that copyright of any materials shared during the coaching process remains with Lifeology Limited and that they will only use them for the purpose of this coaching programme.
The coach keeps client data and information provided by the client during the coaching in line with the Client Data Protection Statement:
Data protection regulations require Lifeology Ltd to explain how the coach collects, uses, stores and protects personal data that the client provides over the course of the coaching. This Client Data Protection Statement should be read in conjunction with the coaching agreement that the client agrees to at the beginning of the coaching relationship.
At the start of the coaching the client provides the coach with their name and contact details as well as some background on their current situation and the reason for the coaching. During the coaching, the coach may email the client suggested activities and exercises to support the client’s development. ln return, clients may email the coach progress updates such as completed exercise, plans, etc. Such information is kept electronically.
In addition, the coach may keep brief session notes, which are also stored electronically.
ln accordance with professional advice the coach keeps information related to client work as well as client contact details for five years after the end of the coaching. lf clients would like the coach to destroy their details sooner, they should let the coach know.
All electronic data is kept in a cloud solution, which is password protected. lf the client would like the coach to delete any electronic data they should let the coach know.
Clients have the right to access any information the coach keeps, which is related to them.
The coach does not share any personal data held about the client, unless given specific permission by the client. The only exceptions to this would be information requested under statutory powers or by order of a court, or if anything arises to suggest that the client might harm themselves or others.
The coach will act discretely and professionally at all times and will use his experience to assist the client in meeting their objectives as defined at the beginning of the coaching process. The coach cannot, however, guarantee that any specific goals will be achieved as the application of learnlngs from the coaching is the client’s responsibility.
The coach will not be responsible for the consequences of any decisions, choices or actions that the client may make whilst receiving, or as a result of, coaching.
The coach is not a qualified therapist or counsellor and does not offer therapy or aim to treat mental health or psychological disorders.
The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
The client or the coach may terminate the contract at any time, for any reason.